Startups Social Media Plan
Startups Social Media Plan
When you need a social media plan for your startup...
Someone to connect the dots and give you a tactical roadmap.
If you could just get a document, process and strategy, in hand, telling you exactly what to do to create a sustainable social media practice, you'd be golden. You can take it from here.
THE PLAN for startups includes:
- Weekly connect-the-dots immersion meetings (either visual conference call or face-to-face*)
- Comprehensive Social Media (strategy) Plan
- Set up of social media software and instructional training (visual conference call or face-to-face*)
- Editorial calendar
- All materials provided within 30 days of purchase (can be expedited*)
- Support from Sarah Evans throughout the duration of #ThePlan timeframe
* denotes additional cost (to be determined between you and Sevans Strategy)
Your Social Media Plan will include pre-determined strategy and tactics important for your company. Each is unique, just like you.
How does it work?
Purchase #ThePlan that best meets your startup's most urgent needs. You can either purchase immediately from this page or email Sarah. Thus begins your virtual consulting agreement (a contract and invoice can be sent, per your request) between you and Sarah Evans. A welcome call will be scheduled within 24 hours.
Each Plan is a 30-day engagement between you and Sarah Evans (Sevans Strategy). The result is an action-based, tactical Plan designed for you and your team.
An example of things that may be included in your Plan:
- Your company's social media goal
- Social media channels, including ownership of each
- Style of online voice, demeanor, personality
- Image and graphic guidelines
- Spreadsheet broken down by social media channel, recommended time to post, appropriate messaging (built out for 8-12 months)
- Guidelines for using social media software
- Social Media crisis communications overview and guidance
"The Plan" is a way for startups, small and midsize companies to function as though there is a strategic communications executive in-house. Whether you purchase a one-time plan, or engage Sarah for multiple plans, your business will see improved in-house efficiency, strategic focus on your immediate needs and the ability to execute The Plan immediately.
And, if you decide you need extra support after you get your plan, we are here for that, too. Sevans Strategy has both in-house support or can work as a matchmaker with other agencies to help you find the best fit for your needs.
Sarah Evans (@PRsarahevans) is a seasoned public relations and strategic communications consultant. For the past 10 years she has worked with startups and large companies like Cox Communications, Walmart, PayPal, Advocate Health Care, SAP and Cisco. She began her career in health care and higher education, leaving behind leadership roles to pursue her own company.
Sarah also serves as a digital correspondent for brands, bringing the behind-the-scenes social and communications strategies to life--connecting brands with their customers. This is a separate pricing structure than The Plan and can be discussed with her via phone or email.