Social Media Policy Plan
Social Media Policy Plan
In need of a social media policy for your organization? There's a Plan for that. This Plan is a comprehensive social media policy developed specifically for your organization.
Purchasing this Plan means you will work one-on-one with Sarah Evans to develop the best policy for your organization. Over a period of 30 days, you will virtually meet, weekly, and follow her tried-and-true method for building out a social media policy.
A good social media policy should:
- Not control every aspect of your employees' online habits (unless you work in a highly regulated or privacy-based field)
- Offer various social media scenarios and how to respond
- Outline ownership, accountability and other key work flow needs
- Keep your company in compliance with any industry regulations
- Provide consistency for how all internal stakeholders should use social media
- Implementation into new associate training
- Integration into employee handbook
- Establishing the to do's and to don'ts for employees, interns, volunteers, executives and other internal stakeholders takes
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Purchase a Plan that will best meet your needs. Upon purchase, you will begin a virtual consulting agreement between you and Sarah Evans. A welcome call will be scheduled within 24 hours. Each Plan is a 30-day engagement between you and Sarah Evans (Sevans Strategy). The result is an action-based, tactical Plan designed for you and your team.
The Plan is a way for startups, small and midsize companies to function as though there is a strategic communications executive in-house. Whether you purchase a one-time plan, or engage Sarah for multiple plans, your business will see improved in-house efficiency, strategic focus on your immediate needs and the ability to execute The Plan immediately.
And, if you decide you need extra support after you get your plan, we are here for that, too. Sevans Strategy has both in-house support or can work as a matchmaker with other agencies to help you find the best fit for your needs.
Ask a question about the Social Media Policy Plan
Sarah Evans (@PRsarahevans) is a seasoned public relations and strategic communications consultant. For the past 10 years she has worked with startups and large companies like Cox Communications, Walmart, PayPal, Advocate Health Care, SAP and Cisco. She began her career in health care and higher education, leaving behind leadership roles to pursue her own company.
Sarah also serves as a digital correspondent for brands, bringing the behind-the-scenes social and communications strategies to life--connecting brands with their customers. This is a separate pricing structure than The Plan and can be discussed with her via phone or email.
Plans are currently available for:
- Startup Plans: Social Media Plan or Online Influencer Relations Plan
- Small and Mid-sized Business Plan: Social Media Plan
- Any size business: Digital Content and Audience Engagement Plan , or Custom Plans
- The Plan Mini Sessions, monthly subscription service for virtual consulting