Online Influencer Relations Plan
Online Influencer Relations Plan
YOU'D LOVE TO WORK WITH ONLINE INFLUENCERS TO HELP BOOST YOUR ORGANIZATION'S REACH AND HYPER TARGET WHERE YOUR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ARE ALREADY ENGAGING. BUT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START.
There are so many questions...
What is your strategy?
How do you identify the right influencers?
How will the content approval process work?
Who should be in charge of this internally?
What types of things are okay/not okay for influencers to post?
Do you need a online brand guide?
How do you make sure everyone has a great experience?
What should your brand do to interact with people who engage with your influencers' content?
What kind of contract should you use?
When and how should they disclose they're working with you?
THE ONLINE INFLUENCER PLAN FOR STARTUPS INCLUDES:
- Two (2), two-hour connect-the-dots immersion meetings (either visual conference call or face-to-face*)
- Set up of social media software and instructional training (as influencers start creating for you) (visual conference call or face-to-face*)
- Comprehensive online influencer relations plan
- 12 month tactical guide on how to execute the plan
- All materials provided within 30 days of purchase (can be expedited*)
* denotes additional cost (to be determined between you and Sevans Strategy)
Your Online Influencer Relations Plan will include pre-determined strategy and tactics that are the best fit for your company. An example of things that may be included:
- Your company's online influencer relations goal(s)
- Social media brand guidelines
- Tactics to maximize content (immediate and evergreen)
- Style of online voice, demeanor, personality
- Image and graphic guidelines
- Recommendation of content software and instructional overview (training also available*)
- Guidelines for using social media software
- Recommendations for Influencer Marketing partners (if needed)
WHAT DOES VIRTUAL CONSULTING LOOK LIKE?
- An online shared workspace will be set up for you and applicable team members
- The first immersion call will be scheduled (check your inbox!)
- Sarah will work with you to outline goal(s) of The Plan and set it into motion
- Within one week of your call(s) or meetings you will receive the first DRAFT of your Plan
- You have unlimited revisions of the Plan over the next 30 days
- Within 30 days of purchasing your Plan, you will receive your living, working roadmap to meet your goal
Each Plan has a one-time, flat fee and only changes if you decide to add-on options, like in-person meetings. Sarah's goal is to keep it simple and provide the highest quality of work--letting her passion match the drive of your company.
"The Plan" is a way for startups, small and midsize companies to function as though there is a strategic communications executive in-house. Whether you purchase a one-time Plan, or engage Sarah for multiple Plans, your business will see improved in-house efficiency, strategic focus on your immediate needs and the ability to execute The Plan immediately. The Plan is a, mostly, virtual way to get a roadmap with actual tactics in a format that lets your accomplish your goal(s).
IT COULD MEAN SOMETHING AS SPECIFIC AS LAUNCHING A NEW PODCAST SERIES TO A MORE ROBUST GOAL OF A COMPLETE PUBLIC RELATIONS STRATEGY.
How does it work? Each plan purchase is a 30-day engagement between you and Sarah Evans (Sevans Strategy). It can live in the form of a confidential document(s) prepared by Sarah, or she can come to your organization and add in training for your team.
And, if you decide you need extra support after you get your plan, we are here for that, too. Sevans Strategy has both in-house support or can work as a matchmaker with other agencies to help you find the best fit for your needs.
Sarah Evans (@PRsarahevans) is a seasoned public relations and strategic communications consultant. For the past 10 years she has worked with startups and large companies like Cox Communications, Walmart, PayPal, Advocate Health Care, SAP and Cisco. She began her career in health care and higher education, leaving behind leadership roles to pursue her own company.
Sarah also serves as a digital correspondent for brands, bringing the behind-the-scenes social and communications strategies to life--connecting brands with their customers. This is a separate pricing structure than The Plan and can be discussed with her via phone or email.