The "I Need Something Else" Plan
The "I Need Something Else" Plan
When you don't need an in-depth, overarching social media Plan, but are hyper focused on one, key initiative.
No Plan is one size fits all. Your needs are unique to you and your company. This Plan is a fit for you if it falls outside of a more generalized category.
If you're in the process of launching a new, strategic initiative for your company, it may mean bringing in additional help. Utilizing a Plan as you prepare for and launch important company goals ensures longevity, accountability and success.
SOMEONE TO CONNECT THE DOTS AND GIVE YOU A TACTICAL ROADMAP.
This Plan may be right for you, if you're planning to:
- Create a new video or podcast series
- Build a community-based and user generated content site
- Create an editorial calendar for all communication channels
- Social media crisis preparedness
How does it work?
Purchase a Plan that will best meet your needs. Upon purchase, you will begin a virtual consulting agreement between you and Sarah Evans. A welcome call will be scheduled within 24 hours. Each Plan is a 30-day engagement between you and Sarah Evans (Sevans Strategy). The result is an action-based, tactical Plandesigned for you and your team.
WHAT DOES VIRTUAL CONSULTING LOOK LIKE?
- Weekly visual or audio-based conference calls
- An online shared workspace will be set up for you and applicable team members
- Sarah will work with you to outline goal(s) of The Plan and set it into motion
- Within one week of your call(s) or meetings you will receive the first DRAFT of your Plan
- You have unlimited revisions of the Plan over the next 30 days
- Within 30 days of purchasing your Plan, you will receive your living, working roadmap to meet your goal(s)
Each Plan has a one-time, flat fee and only changes if you decide to add-on options, like in-person meetings. Sarah's goal is to keep it simple and provide the highest quality of work--letting her passion match the drive of your company.
The Plan is a way for startups, small and midsize companies to function as though there is a strategic communications executive in-house. Whether you purchase a one-time plan, or engage Sarah for multiple plans, your business will see improved in-house efficiency, strategic focus on your immediate needs and the ability to execute The Plan immediately.
And, if you decide you need extra support after you get your plan, we are here for that, too. Sevans Strategy has both in-house support or can work as a matchmaker with other agencies to help you find the best fit for your needs.
Sarah Evans (@PRsarahevans) is a seasoned public relations and strategic communications consultant. For the past 10 years she has worked with startups and large companies like Cox Communications, Walmart, PayPal, Advocate Health Care, SAP and Cisco. She began her career in health care and higher education, leaving behind leadership roles to pursue her own company.
Sarah also serves as a digital correspondent for brands, bringing the behind-the-scenes social and communications strategies to life--connecting brands with their customers. This is a separate pricing structure than The Plan and can be discussed with her via phone or email.